(From now on, the “Data Controller” or “Disfrimur” is especially sensitive to the protection of personal data. That is why it has adapted its entire structure to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament. and of the Council on protection of personal data (hereinafter “RGPD”) and of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD”).
Responsible for Treatment
- Responsible: DISFRIMUR S.L.
- Address: Av. De Lorca, 174, 30385, Sangonera la Seca, Murcia.
- Tax ID number: B30541825
Data Protection Officer
Purpose of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data through the Web in order to provide information and manage requests from Users about the services it offers.
More specifically, the following purposes should be highlighted:
- Purpose 1: Manage the accesses, registrations and uses of the Web, as well as the web services provided by Disfrimur or any of the companies in its group.
- Purpose 2: Attend and properly manage the queries, budget requests, comments, incidents or suggestions submitted.
- Purpose 3: Address the sending of resumes and job requests that Users send through the Web.
- Purpose 4: Proceed with the billing and collection of services.
- Purpose 5: Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of the services provided by the Data Controller or by any of the group companies.
- Purpose 6: Send advertising and commercial information to Disfrimur to Users provided that it consents to such communications.
- Purpose 7: Statistical analysis of visits to the Web.
- Purpose 8: Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Purpose 9: Manage complaints derived from the Disfrimur organization and management model through a channel that allows monitoring the operation and observance of the prevention model.
The processing of this data may be legitimized by:
- The consent of the User himself regarding the purposes 2, 3, 6 and 7. Such consent may be revoked at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal by sending an email to Disfrimur.
- For the execution of a contract in which the User is a party with respect to purposes 1 and 4.
- For the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by Disfrimur with respect to purpose 5, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail over said interests, who will know this point at all times, in relation to:
- Fraud prevention.
- Transmit personal data to the companies of the Disfrimur Group for internal administrative purposes.
- For the fulfillment of a legal duty applicable to Disfrimur regarding purpose 8, such as those derived from the General Tax Law or the General Law of Social Security.
- For the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest applicable to Disfrimur based on the LOPDGDD and the Penal Code regarding purpose 10.
Categories of data processed
Disfrimur may process, through the Web, identifying and contact data, personal characteristics, academic-professional data, employment details and, where appropriate, banking. More concretely:
Identification and contact information: Name and surname, ID / Identification document, image and signature.
Identification and contact data: Address for the purposes of notifications, telephone number, fax, email, contact person.
Personal characteristics: marital status, family data, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality.
Bank details: Bank account number.
Academic-professional data: Student history, qualifications, professional experience, CV.
Data related to employment details: Profession, jobs.
In no case are automated individual decisions made.
Recipients of the Information
The recipients of the personal data provided by the Users will not be transferred, except:
- That the User gives his consent, being able to revoke it at any time.
- In the event of non-compliance with a monetary, financial or credit obligation, your data may be transferred to a debt collection company that would be responsible for its resolution and, if appropriate, to a credit information system.
- In the cases legally foreseen to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, such as the transfer of data to the Tax Administration or the General Treasury of Social Security.
- To the companies of the group for internal administrative purposes, whose data are:
- Disfrimur Logística SL: with tax ID number B73051427, address at Avda. De Lorca, 174, Sangonera La Seca - 30835 (Murcia), and registered in the commercial register of Murcia in Volume 1604, Book 0, sheet 65, Section 8, Sheet MU -31928, 1st registration.
- Ártico Capital S.L.: with tax ID number B30164784, address C / Zurbano, 29 2º Izda 28010 Madrid, and registered in the Mercantile registry of Madrid in Volume 38830, folio 125, section 8, sheet M-690254, 2nd registration.
- Disfrimur Servicios S.L., with tax ID number B73015661, address at Avda. De Lorca, 174, Sangonera La Seca - 30835 (Murcia) and registered in the mercantile registry of Murcia in Volume 1519, Book 0, page 100, section 8, sheet MU -27681, 1st registration.
- Thermologic Express S.L.: with tax ID number B73724080, address Calle Río Ebro, s / n 30835 Sangonera la Seca, and registered in the mercantile registry of Murcia in Volume 2842, book 0, folio 42, sheet MU-76876, 1st registration.
Disfrimur does not make international transfers with personal data.
Origin of the data
It is important that Users keep in mind that, when personal information is provided online (for example, via email or via the Internet), it may be collected and used by others. For this reason, Disfrimur is not responsible for the fact that said information may be collected, stored and / or processed by an unauthorized third party, since it has adopted the security measures within its reach so that this circumstance does not happen. The origin of the data that we process and store in Disfrimur can come from different places:
With these forms, Users may make a query or provide us with a suggestion, request a quote for a specific service from those offered on our website or receive, if expressly authorized, advertising and newsletters from Disfrimur.
Users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data they provide us through our forms, being their obligation to keep them updated at all times to avoid errors on our part. Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data provided through these forms will be the responsibility of the User.
We can also receive information through the emails that we make available to our Users through the Web or that we receive at Disfrimur. We inform you that it is hosted on servers located in Madrid, Spain.
Users should be informed that, in case the User or potential client wishes, a meeting may be established that will take place by telephone. In such case, the User must provide his name and telephone number.
Data retention period
The data retention period will depend on what is specified for each treatment of personal data. Therefore:
- The data will be kept until the end of the open personnel selection process, and, once completed, for a period of two years from when it was provided and, in any case, when the interested party withdraws his consent in the case of Purpose 3 .
- They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data (purposes 1, 2 and 4 above). As a general rule, they will be kept for 5 years after the end of the contract concluded with Disfrimur.
- They will be kept for the necessary time provided in the legislation, such as tax or money laundering (purposes 5 and 8 above).
- Regarding purpose 9, the data will be kept for 3 months, unless the purpose of conservation is to leave evidence of the operation of the prevention model, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. All without prejudice to the legal provision imposing a longer retention period for the management of responsibilities.
At Disfrimur we scrupulously comply with the requirements stipulated in the RGPD and the LOPDGDD regarding the protection of data of minors, so we do not intentionally collect any information from children under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform Users that this website is intended only for people over 18 years of age.
Users have the right, in relation to their personal data, of access, rectification, limitation, suppression, opposition, not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated treatment of their data, and to their portability. Therefore, Users may:
- Obtain confirmation on whether Disfrimur is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Access your personal data and even obtain a copy of the personal data that is being processed
- Rectify personal data if it is inaccurate (For example, you can request a rectification of your address).
- Limit, where appropriate, the processing of your data. In this sense, the User may request Disfrimur to process their data with a specific purpose determined by it (for example, if Disfrimur no longer needs to keep said data, but the User requests that it keep them in their systems for the future exercise of claims).
- Delete your personal data, provided that any of the exceptions listed in the RGPD do not occur that prevent their deletion, in which case the blocking of your data will proceed (for example, deletion will not proceed when your data are necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on Disfrimur).
- Oppose the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation (for example, to receive commercial communications from Disfrimur).
- Not be subject to automated decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data.
- Carry your data, that is, to receive in electronic format, the personal data that has been provided by the User to Disfrimur, as well as transmit it to another entity.
Technical and organizational measures:
Disfrimur implements physical, technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of personal data and try to minimize the possibility of accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized modification, disclosure and / or access, as well as any other illegal form of processing of your data, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, and taking into account the state of the art, the application costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the probability and seriousness risks that may affect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate measures have been established to guarantee the appropriate level of security for the existing risk. Specifically, Disfrimur has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
The violation of personal data supposes a breach of the security of the information systems of Disfrimur that causes or can cause the destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or not, to the personal data transmitted, stored or processed related with the provision of our services. In the event that the personal data that we store and / or process in Disfrimur is compromised in any way, we have a procedure for notifying the competent authorities and those affected, where appropriate, in accordance with the provisions of article 33 and 34 of the RGPD.